On Winning And Losing In Marriage© Lee Wise All rights reserved
Winning is looking back and saying:
"We won because we won together!"
Losing is looking back and saying:
"We lost because we didn't win as a team."
Wisdom means knowing the difference between the two
and fighting to make a difference because we do.
- Speaking of the power of "winning as a team" I cannot speak highly enough: we could not speak highly enough about the importance of that concept a marriage relationship.
- Reflecting on the idea of "winning as a team," what positive, relationship building thoughts come to mind?
- Could you bring to mind any negative examples of relationships in marriages struggling because they did not fight hard enough to win as a team?
- On the other side of the fence, if you had to give three positive examples or share three positive thoughts about "fighting to win" as a couple in marriage, what would share?
- And bringing in the idea of being a positive relationship to others, what might your journal or jot down notes to about that might prove to be a blessing to others either now or sometime later?
Designing A Takeaway...
- If you had to design or record a quick "takeaway" of this brief reading, it would be _______________ ?
© Lee Wise All rights reserved. You may freely distribute this inspirational note. The copyright and this resource box must be included.
Could You Use Simple, Doable and "Helpful Right Now" Incentives for your day -- for 21 days? Then my 21 Great Time Management Questions are for you. Send a blank email by clicking on the link below and be sure to confirm! mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org