Speaking Of Our Inner GoldReflecting...
- All of us realize the "inner gold" enveloped within the lives of ourselves and others. In one way or another we term it our potential. The talents, drives, thoughts, and heartbeats within that can change lives, influence generations, care for others when caring seems almost impossible, fight for causes worth fighting for, and love when loving seems not only impossible but improbable at best.
- It is, truly, "inner gold." The inner beauty if you please that can be found, developed, and refined to serve everything good in our world.
- Of course, there is a negative side to such potential, but that is not our focus here. We are focusing on the inner beauty that can spring from the hearts of people and that can be tapped into for the purpose of loving, serving, growing, molding, mentoring and influencing our world for the best.
- Question: should you recognize some level of that inner beauty in the life (or lives) of a person you know, do they know even in a small way how you feel? Have you tapped into your own reservoir of potential to encourage, lift up, inspire, or reflect appreciation to another within your circle of influence?
- And another question: Have you taken any time recently to reflect upon your own "inner gold." The characteristics, talents, abilities, thought patterns or desires that could be mined for the purpose of reflecting even more of their worth? No, I am not speaking of false pride here: I am speaking of the honest giving thought to the honest positive characteristics, desires, values and abilities that you possess and which you could lay hold of just a bit more for your own creative, life-giving, positive influence purposes in our world. It's okay, you know!
- Having said all that, what about that journal that you possess? Does any "inner gold" lie within for that could be added to for the purpose of enhancing your own reflections later or even sharing its contents in a way that could influence others in a life-enhancing manner or for cherished values based potential?
"My single positive, affirming or encouraging take away for today as I have reflected on this subject is ____________?
© Lee Wise All rights reserved. You may freely distribute this inspirational note. The copyright and this resource box must be included.
For Inspiration, Motivation and Encouragement go here: